The Atmos philosophy is built on our collective passion for the environment and its value to human wellbeing, economic resilience and prosperity – our natural capital. It is therefore unsurprising that for us, corporate responsibility is about minimising our impact on the environment, reducing our carbon footprint and providing support for the communities in which we work.
Minimising Environmental Impact
- All our offices are located as close as possible to sustainable travel options for our staff and clients.
- We actively encourage car sharing and are part of the Government's Cycle to Work scheme and we are seeking to become a registered Cycle Friendly Employer.
- We strive to work with local suppliers and resources.
- We have implemented efficient recycling and waste management processes across all areas of our business.
- We actively seek to be a ‘paper free’ business; where possible, information is stored and accessed via digital channels.
- We are committed to reducing the amount of marketing communication material we produce in printed formats. All our printed information is done so using FSC approved paper stocks.
- Instead of sending our clients Christmas cards, we send e-cards and make a donation to a charity nominated by our employees. Much of our work supports the sustainable management of water resources and in recognition of the importance of safe, clean water to life itself, this year we donated to Wateraid, which works in 26 countries worldwide, transforming millions of lives every year with safe water, sanitation and hygiene projects.
- We donated the time of our experienced ecological consultants to provide a free protected species survey for the Mold Lagoons Nature Walk.
- We donated the time of our local and licensed Great Crested Newt ecologists who undertook the water sampling to contribute to the first stage of the DEFRA funded Fresh Water Habitats Trust eDNA project.
Contact us today and find out how we can successfully help de-risk the environmental implications and maximise the value of your project.